A naughty knob

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evilrob said:
cj2013 said:
dogsbody has a few of the numbered knobs for example
The less said about that the better, IMO:
http://www.pumapeople.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=105450&st=0&p=909577

tl;dr:

Rob: WANTED: Anyone got any numbered gear knobs?
Random forum goer: Yeah, I've got one
Dogsbody: PM sent.

Cheeky. :?

Not too bitter though - how many people do you know that have one of these:

Cloud2go%2027%20Mar%202012%2019:06.jpg

:lol: I was subtly referring to that!

I've got two knobs :-D but certainly not got anything like that one.

What's the story?

A parker ? an actual fracking parker pen? WOO YAY ITS PARKER PEN DAY

What? a gearknob you say oh I see :oops:

cj2013 said:
What's the story?
Bought it off the landlord of a pub - he spotted the Puma outside, said he had something that might interest me; it did, I bought it.

Apparently there are 30 of them in existence, given to people involved with the launch of the Puma - never publicly available. I forget how he got it - some family connection and he ended up with it, it had been knocking about in a drawer for years, he'd just been having a clear out and seeing my Puma jogged his memory. Right place / right time.

evilrob said:
cj2013 said:
What's the story?
Bought it off the landlord of a pub - he spotted the Puma outside, said he had something that might interest me; it did, I bought it.

Apparently there are 30 of them in existence, given to people involved with the launch of the Puma - never publicly available. I forget how he got it - some family connection and he ended up with it, it had been knocking about in a drawer for years, he'd just been having a clear out and seeing my Puma jogged his memory. Right place / right time.

Jammy so and so...

How much did he ask?

They're in the garage so I'd have to have a look tbh, think one of them is 531

No, noshing landlords :pinkeye:

That incident of yours all happened on the 'other place' though, which seems to be all but dead lately

Back when I had my first puma in 2009, I went on there and found there was a lot of hostility for some reason, especially when I went to sell a rare puma item, so I went off it.

I do notice that there always seems to be a lot of people 'online' here but not many posts, so extending the jabber a bit :p

Here's a bit of extra info......

g196.jpg

I always wonder why people get rid of them, mustn't have meant much to them :|

Back