a rare sight in a ford parts warehouse

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyhyper

it was a rear quarter for a puma,my mate was taking it out on a delivery,looked a bit knocked and scratched.they do exist after all.dont know the price tho,was the drivers side.thats a rare find tho.makes a differance from flying pigs and wininning lotto tickets :grin:

Surprised someone is repairing one particularly with OE parts, they get written off for a lot less than that.

Ian G said:
Surprised someone is repairing one particularly with OE parts, they get written off for a lot less than that.
will ask my mate who deliverd it,if he noted the price.either be very pricey or cheap.a focus st turbo shape front and rear door are over £600 new and at trade price!!

Well, I'm one of the crazy few who replaced the whole quarters to get rid of the rust!:

IMG_0080.jpg

It wasn't cheap, but back to being perfect now! One quarter I got off ebay for £50 and the other I had to bite the bullet and pay ford £380 for the privilege!

Looks a million dollars (in my mind anyway!) now...

IMG_1307.jpg

That looks great, must be nice knowing its not patched up and filled

Where are you based?

Yeah, had it done the cut out and paint method first, but it wasn't great and only lasted 6 months so bit the bullet even though it was more than the car was worth......

Based near Leeds. :)

looks amazing. i was thinking of doing the same but can't bare the thought that itl all need doing again in 10 years....

so im having some carbon fibre ones made ready to replace over next summer fingers crossed

Back