Alloy Wheel Refurb.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VorTeX

Some monkey go to close to me whilst I was driving down a narrow road over a speed bump, I edged a little closer away so he didn't take the wing mirror off and brushed the curb..

Anyone know the price of a refurb? and the length of time it takes usually.

Cheers,

Aiden

The only place I know is a place down in Cheshunt. Same day service apparently. THere must be a place in Peterborough though.

If you go on yell.com there should be a few mobile refurb guys who will come to you and do it, the guy around here charges the same as if you go to a companys place of business £45 when i got one done last year.

if your feeling really adventurous and dont mind getting a bit hands on there are alsoa few diy kits available...colour might be an issuer matchin.....and you wont get as high a quality finish as a pro job...but if your prone to kerbing your alloys ( such as myself) it might be a better more cost effective option

Yeah Dradus, they are the standard FRP wheels just powder coated white.

Thats the annoying thing, I went 3 years without kerbing my old cars alloys. With this one... 3 3eeks :O...... Just unlucky this time.

I may look into the DIY as it is only minor.

Back