Alright :D

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparx

Sorry i've not been on in a couple of months - simply because i've been pretty busy at work, had a lot going on in my personal life and probably mainly because Tom's had Pumba since Ford Fair... lol

But I'll be starting a new job in a couple of weeks and will be getting Pumba back soon too.

Hope everyone's been well! :D :eek:k:

Hello!

What's Pumba had done? and what's the new job?

Pumba is in the process of having a new gearbox and rear beam bushes.

I've found a job closer to home - Service Advisor for Renault, wanted to come away from sales

Sparx said:
I was talking to Tom earlier about that... I've got polys on my rear beam and had thought about swapping it with yours, as I was only going to dump it off with the car anyway, but given the distance between us, I think it would probably be cheaper (and easier) just to buy some for yours!

Sparx said:
I've found a job closer to home - Service Advisor for Renault, wanted to come away from sales
Good luck with the new job... Hope all goes well!

Hey there :cheer:

I know the feeling right now to, my personal life is all over the place this past month.

Good luck with your new job, i bet your looking forward to getting your Pumba back :).

Sparx said:

Should of been Ford instead so you can get discounts for us in the club. Welcome back! Nice to you see you back! xxx :thumbs:

Thanks all - I haven't missed much have I??

CherryVimto said:
I was talking to Tom earlier about that... I've got polys on my rear beam and had thought about swapping it with yours, as I was only going to dump it off with the car anyway, but given the distance between us, I think it would probably be cheaper (and easier) just to buy some for yours!

Also theres the fact that i've already bought the bushes - got them at a bargain price at Ford Fair too! :eek:k: lol
But thanks for the thought :D

Sparx said:

A friend of mine is a mechanic. Specialty french cars, especially Renaults, 'because they brake down just about enough to make a good living out of repairing them. You just know they will be back every now and then!' :cool:

Good luck at your new job, anyway! :grin:

Back