Anyone from Portugal here?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoniSanFon

Hi there! I’m looking for some help with taking care of my Puma. Have it since 2014 and it’s always been my dad doing the TLC but now that he passed away I’m lost… I moved back home to Portugal from France and I have no idea where to take my dear Puma to be well taken care of. My headlights are all foggy and scratched, water goes in drivers floor when it rains, door inside panels are coming off and although I found the little attachments I have no idea how to put them on, battery dies after a few days unnused although battery and alternator have been changed recently… just to name a few problems!
Thank you for any help!

Welcome to the site, I can't help with places in Portugal, but I wish you good luck with getting the car sorted out!

The water on the floor issue could be because the sill is filling with water. If you take the carpet up on the drivers side( you can lift
up the door seal and then you can lift up the carpet) you might find a hole where the floor meets the side. It happened to me on the passenger side. You must drill a hole in the bottom of the sill to make sure it drains. Don't leave it like I did, because you will get internal rust issues.
As a temporary fix, you can use an epoxy water tank repair putty to block the hole and stop the water coming into the car but drill the hole and find the leak as quickly as you can.
I am going to have to spend a lot of money to get mine fixed because I didn't take the advice. See below!IMG-20220708-WA0003.jpg

Back