Anyone WANT AutoData ?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200sxman said:
Can I have it too!!!
Severio said:
Can i have the link too please?
Thanks

PM Sent

I also fell really bad about the stupid filehost making some of you pay to download it, im not really all clued up when it comes to this sort of thing.

So im also putting my "haynes data book" on the same server, so that any of you that did pay can have that aswell to make it a better deal so to speak.

Its going to take me 4 hours to put it there so please be patient

Cheers
RR

Im having to re upload this to the big WWW (it got deleted :-( )

If any of you didnt get it before it was removed drop me a PM and i will give you new link

Cheers
RR

Hey all i have the link from RR, but as over 400mb requires paying for premium. Is that what everyones done. I am guessing it should be well worth the 9$ for premium?

Do bear in mind that Autodata are quite proactive about stuff like this and you'll probably get some contact about it, or in the least the site will. I've been contacted in the past because a member on a forum I run was offering screen grabs of some of the pages, I would imagine they'll be even less happy about an entire ISO.

Hi there

Sorry for the delay in replying ive been so busy ive not had chance to surf the net.
Anyway ive had to re-upload it today as it got deleted...

Hit me up on PM for the link, and all those that have allready pm'ed I have just replyed to you all :)

Cheers
Mark

Latest posts

Back