Are these the right calipers for 280mm disc

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwighet

Will these calipers fit st 150 discs on my puma
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-2-0-ST-2004-2009-FRONT-BRAKE-CALIPER-30-00-CASH-BACK-/251383693099?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a87a2bf2b" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They are the correct calipers.

Be sure to contact the seller before you commit to purchasing them.
I would think they are caliper only, no mounting bracket which is different to your 240/260 bracket.
They will also likely want a like for like return meaning you won't get your £30 a side back.

Good used ST150 calipers go for £75-100 a pair on eBay, I'd avoid the ones you listed TBH

fairlight said:
They are the correct calipers.

Be sure to contact the seller before you commit to purchasing them.
I would think they are caliper only, no mounting bracket which is different to your 240/260 bracket.
They will also likely want a like for like return meaning you won't get your £30 a side back.

Good used ST150 calipers go for £75-100 a pair on eBay, I'd avoid the ones you listed TBH
No worries...
Thanks for the advice

As fairlight said, probably better of getting a used set with everything included. These ones will work out expensive especially as it's only for a single caliper! :grin:

Latest posts

Back