Ashby Folville

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zara

Yep thats right our local evening show is back, Ashby Folville starts again next Tuesday (10th) April

for you Leicestershire locals or even further peoples.

Usual meeting place is at The Red Lion in Rothley at 4:30pm ready to leave for 4:45pm

Im off work allday so anyone is welcome there first, I'll only be outside cleaning the fatty if the weathers good :)

Meet Point postcode:

LE7 7NJ

Some pics for those who have never been if you wish to join:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10150380504865049.398958.600360048&type=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I won't be able to make this one, but I'll definitely be at at least one this year!

cool beans mate, the ones that seem to be the busiest are May and August - August especially gets both fields full :)

If you need anywhere to stay for the night aswell your more than welcome :) - we usually all pile back here for chips

Might have to come up to one of these later on in the year, once Pumbas done of course. Few more weeks to go yet!

Zara said:
Sparx would be great if you could :) as its quite far try to aim for the August meet when its most busiest :D

Yea I think I will :D just let me know about dates and stuff so I can book it off work :eek:k:

its the 2nd Tuesday of every month :)

April 10th
May 8th
June 12th
July 10th
August 14th
September 11th

:)

Ford fairs on the 12th August right? Maybe I'll just stay up there for a
Couple of days rather that drive all the way home only to come back up again

yep :) I should be off allday on the Tuesday anyways if you wanted to spend the day here, could gan on a date and wash the cars here if you wish :lol:

Sounds good! :lol: what time do they normally go on until?
And careful what you say about a date- the fellas will only jump to conclusions and get all excited :-D haha

I have a canny big corner sofa here aswell, alternatively theres an Etap hotel very near and its not bad, usually between £18 and £28 per night aswell

Zara said:
hence why I said it :lol:

although you have your fella and I am certainly no gay man! haha!!

And I am definitely not either!! :lol:

I'd have to stay at least 2 nights maybe 3 if it's too late to drive home on the Tuesday night. I'll look into prices tho cheers dude ;)

alternatively theres an Etap hotel very near and its not bad, usually between £18 and £28 per night aswell

Do they do brotherlly sisterly love deals :whoops:

Back