Back box

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benking

My car needs a new backbox and after ringing ford im wondering if i can get a similar back box thats a bit louder and looks the same. I want to keep it similar to the original because i hate unnecesarily large exhausts, and dont want it to sound like an F1 car.

Ford want just under £100 so is there any backboxes you guys could recomend for say under £150 max???

Im not being lazy i have looked up different prices. Im just stuck as they all look the same and are roughly the same price. Just wanted to know if someone has purchased a similar one to the spec im after and could recomend one. Also any one who could reccomend

£150 is my limit and even that is pushing it.

Im thinking stick with the ford?

Get the proper Ford one with a nice polished tip. Still looks good if it's just a back box your after.

Go to your nearest powerflow dealer, they build you one exactly as you want in stainless steel and my last one only cost £130

Ordered the ford one today, its looks how i want it does the job and its only £90 so m happy.

Fitting saturday will take pics to show the difference and how bad mine is lol

Mine was through at least one skin on the box when I replaced mine with a shiny Stealth Milltek

Originalexhaustsytemout.jpg

not that im braging (nothing to brag about) but mine is so much worse than that its embarasing ive left it so long. :(

I need two center caps for the props sort some tiny bits of rust and ive got me a clean exterior :)

I'd best not get any more alloys : got 16 in the shed already and Cherie would kill me!

Back