Badgeless front grille?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You cant buy one, you would have to make one, as as far as im aware, the grill was unique to the car. A few people have done it themselves, its not that hard, you can buy the mesh on ebay.

oh rite, bugger, dont suppose somebody else whos done it has written up guide on how they did theres? il have a look around the forums.

ta :D

I Cant think of anyone on here who has got a debagded grill. Ive got a grill Dal gave me which im planning on doing at some point. Its a case of cutting the middle out of the grill, and wrapping mesh over the remaining outside shell.

I've been planning on doing a de-badged one for a while now and even picked up a cheapo second hand one. Basically going to cut out the badge and replace it with a section of normal flat grille to fill the gap. Then tidy it up a bit to make it nice and smooth

Just need the time to do it though

I was going to debagde it, but when i thought about it, i like the Ford Badge, and display it with pride!

Morts suggestion is how i've heard people do it before.

To be honest if I were going to do it i'd want 3 grills, 1 original leave alone, 2 as a donor to 3, 3 for cutting out ford badge and bonding plastic in from 2

Latest posts

Back