Because Lights make it faster right?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxSparta

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00556B5PI/?tag=071-20&tag=01u-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:-D

that could cause some unwanted attention, from the Police, having blue flashing lights on your car!

Have some faith in me. I wouldnt buy fit these if you gave me some. :-D

It just makes me wonder WHO would be stupid enough to do it though

Flying Scotsman said:
Not saying anyone would... But these are catagory ally illegal for road use when activated

would that be categorically? :funny:

on a serious note, are you sure they are illegal? I am not saying you are wrong, it is just that I have never come across it as an issue

BenF said:
Flying Scotsman said:
Not saying anyone would... But these are catagory ally illegal for road use when activated

would that be categorically? :funny:

on a serious note, are you sure they are illegal? I am not saying you are wrong, it is just that I have never come across it as an issue

Bloody predictive text! lol

And yes. I remember when I did my ambulance driving course and it being mentioned that use of strobe lights on the road are only for use by emergency services but to risk of epileptic fits by other road users and that they distract other road users.
Certain sirens and lights can be used on certain roads and at junctions and under the road traffic act, you must be certified to use such additions.

Latest posts

Back