Been after one of these...what do we think?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickydink

I have been after one of these since i got the Puma nearly 3 yrs ago.
I have arranged a group buy with the supplier...

See what we think to the following?

This is the initial tax disc holder i found...
Puma-1.jpg

i emailed him to ask if he could just do the puma logo and he said he could or he could also do the following design...

templatepumataxdisc.jpg

List of members wanting one:

rpettigrew PAID wanting Car and logo
Draduscontact
mikeFRP paying at Fordfair

Along with some other members on the other site, most of which have paid already. Deadline is the 5th August for payments so i can get these ordered.

If your name has not been added to the above list and u do want one please let me know.

that is seriously cool!!!!!!!!

if i had the CAD file i cud make allsorts with that; plaques, trophies.....

ooooooooooooo! me want! it can be a stand for the 1/43 frp im making!

Dal asked me to do an outline for a standard puma a while back, as he'd asked the same bloke if he could do any design. He said as long as we can get a line drawing, he can engrave it for no extra cost. I'm still only about half way through, as it's very time consuming and headache inducing.

Did I mention anything before you did? Nope.

Me not pushy ;)

vickydink said:
I have been after one of these since i got the Puma nearly 3 yrs ago.

If you get some pink paint you can fill in the engraved bit, wipe off the excess paint and make the picture pink :cool:

If that's the case you're better off with one with a Tinkerbell on it... :lol:

This is a twist off type. We are looking at £125 for 10 made up and delivered to me and then i could either give them to people at Puma meets or post them to you BUT bear in mind i would need to charge you just a bit extra for the postage.

Got the following info for reference...

Richbrook have invented the latest aluminium tax disc holder with a unique 'twist off' mechanism.
Like the original Richbrook tax disc holder this product is anodised 'Staybrite' aluminium.
It's now easier than ever! Simply twist off the back cover and change your tax as required without having to purchase more sticky fixing pads.

Simply TWIST TO OPEN! No need for screwdrivers or alan-keys like other tax disk holders

I have not clarified this yet with him but he may just do the logo for those of you who are not happy with the car logo...

vickydink said:
Richbrook have invented the latest aluminium tax disc holder with a unique 'twist off' mechanism.
Like the original Richbrook tax disc holder this product is anodised 'Staybrite' aluminium.
It's now easier than ever! Simply twist off the back cover and change your tax as required without having to purchase more sticky fixing pads.

Simply TWIST TO OPEN! No need for screwdrivers or alan-keys like other tax disk holders

THAT sounds fu*king ACE that, put me down for 1... or 20 (TBC)

Cheers

These are a nice item :D

My Puma is currently sporting a silver richbrook with the Puma logo and Ford Puma written underneath.

I can highly recommend them, had it since 2006 and it makes changing the tax disc alot easier than having to faff about with the allen key screws like on my last aluminium holder!

They are cool. been looking at them too. I'll have one, prob be a postal job unless i take the puma out for a run in your direction one saturday. might be a good excuse for a pub lunch.

Doncaster would be no probem...could even drop it off when we do my bday night out if you could wait til then...i am not far from donny cos im just off A180.

Ok so...

Me
rpettigrew
PumanBeing (Howmany? lol)
Chris3boro

i will want to get payment before ordering so i can pay him direct if that is ok but obviously i am going to get some PM's together to send out to those of you wanting one before hand.

I will query getting them cheaper if we end up 20+ too. No promises though.

I'm easy. state your payment method and delivery preference. My door is always open and the kettle is always on (When i'm not working!)

Not to sound like too much of an anorak that outline is of an FRP. I would be tempted by one myself would might just have the logo on its own.

i know the outline is of an FRP but u dnt have to have that, can just have the logo...i have just messaged hima sking if we can have different designs and not specifically just the logo or whatever...

Anyone else? PM's are going out now as i thought i could maybe gt some of the money off some of you at Fordfair so its paid for as i wont order them unless it has been paid :)

ok i have heard back an we can have a mixture so if some of you would prefer just the logo you can have that but if you want the image of the Puma too then you can have this. Please state this on the PM i am sending out for you to reply to.

Delivery is 1st class packet so should be with me in a few days at the most.

:-D

can they do the pic and then have "racing puma 246" for example. Dont mind paying abit more if they can do that. Thanks Vicky.

Is the name of the guy 'ingravit2008'? If so they are only £11.99, i though we were going to get them cheap for a group buy?

not sure if that same guy but if you think about it he charges £11.99 then £3.00 postage this guy im getting them off so you saving a few quid.

Mike...i am sure i can ask him for you. i saw something about him being able to do reg numbers so will get back to you. Would you want the car then undertneath the logo and then underneath that FRP 246?

Latest posts

Back