Belfast, a WEE meet!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee_murf

Hey everyone,

Im inviting you all to come across the water for a wee pint of guiness and a lovely wee drive around my lovely city that is Belfast.

You'll have great 'craic' and have the option to experience some great curvatious roads!

There are a few ferry-seacat-hss boats that come right into Belfast and are not too far from the city centre where we would meet.

We'll meet up for a nice lunch (where you could try out the gorgeous 'ulster fry') cant beat it!!

Then maybe go for a puma convoy drive up the coast roads.

There are plenty of reasonably priced hotels in the centre of Belfast, i recommend holiday inn at ormeau avenue cos its got a great bar down the street, 'the limelight'

Yours, Dee_murf

dee_murf said:
Hey everyone,

Im inviting you all to come across the water for a wee pint of guiness and a lovely wee drive around my lovely city that is Belfast.

You'll have great 'craic' and have the option to experience some great curvatious roads!

There are a few ferry-seacat-hss boats that come right into Belfast and are not too far from the city centre where we would meet.

We'll meet up for a nice lunch (where you could try out the gorgeous 'ulster fry') cant beat it!!

Then maybe go for a puma convoy drive up the coast roads.

There are plenty of reasonably priced hotels in the centre of Belfast, i recommend holiday inn at ormeau avenue cos its got a great bar down the street, 'the limelight'

Yours, Dee_murf

Back