Blue/grey interior and misc. exterior bits PRICES DROPPED!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TGPlayer1

I'm selling what's left of my old interior and some external bits i've taken off.

Everything is in excellent condition (unless stated otherwise) and will be thoroughly cleaned before sale.

I'm open to offers on everything but i'll put prices up as a guide. I'm based in Manchester WA14 for collection.

ALL PRICES ARE NOT INCLUDING POSTAGE

Dashboard £5 bare £12.50 with glovebox, airbag cover, fuse cover and side vents.

Door cards & rear quarter cards FREE

Grille with immaculate badge £2.50

Headlamp adjust wheel £1

Black/dark grey ashtray (later style hinge open) £1.50

Sun visors FREE

Glove box lid, airbag cover, fuse box cover, both side vents £7.50

Front headrests FREE

Standard springs, rusty but no sagging when removed at about 90k £10

Rear seat including hinge brackets FREE

If you want to know any more or want any more photos, message me and i'll see what i can do.

Cheers.

Do you still have the parcel shelf for sale? Would you be willing to sell just the strings and toggles from it?

I do have the shelf, and i'll send you the bits for £2 inc. postage. Which parts is it exactly you need?

Still have the wheel. What time were you thinking of picking it up? I'll PM you the details for collection address.

NEW STUFF NEW STUFF!!

Standard rear dampers removed at 98K still smooth both ways and bushes both good £10

Front top mount plastic covers £1

Headlining, very nice condition, no nicks or anything. Dirt will be shampooed off with George vac £6

Interested in the lowering springs, how much would you charge for postage? Thanks :)

Just thought id chime in and say props to TGPlayer1, bought the lowering springs from him and they turned up in the post a few days later as promised.

Good seller to deal with, cheers fella :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back