Blue puma 1.4

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natch97

OK . Well this is not really much of a project but i thought i'd track everything i do to my car anyway. I'll try to take pics as i go. At the mo i'm having trouble connecting my camera to my lappy so might take a while.

About 2 weeks ago i bought a 1998 ford Puma 1.4 in blue. It has 58000 miles on the clock but on closer investigation i found that it had an engine change at 120000. :-(

It had a big problem with a lack of power. After much searching i took it to a local Polish mechanic that a friend recommended. he found that two rubber hoses had melted dand so patched them up. this week i will buy replacements. he also found that the front bushes had gone so i will replace those asap. This guy is going to be my best mate now as he was looking over my car for 2 1/2 hours and charged me £15 :lol: :) :eek: .

The car has 16" alloys which are pretty curbed so i think i will get them refurbed and sprayed white at the same time.

it has a nice body kit and spoiler which i will ask you guys to identify for me once i've got pics up.

It's got kibnd of bucket seat in it at the mo which don't really do it for me. so today i bought some standard seats from a breakers for £50 and othre then needing a clean they are mint.

it's already got a k&n filter and sport exhaust so i think i will leave the engine mods there as it is a 1.4.

So first will be getting the bushes and new seats fitted. Then a set of eibach springs all round. I'll get the wheels refurbed one at a time when i have the money. Next will be clear side repeaters and colour coded front lens covers. white mud flaps at some point coz at the mo washing the car is pointless.

Once all that is sorted I'll move on to the ICE but I'll think about that when i get there.

I'll try and post pics today or tomorrow

I've put some pics in the gallery. Their called "my 1.4" if anyone wants a look. Sorry it's a bit dirt but i really need mudflaps cos the wheels just chuck crap up the sides.

If anyone can tell me how to add pics to my post that would be great

Have a read of this topic

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=68736#p68736" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ;)

Just got my new brake discs through in the post this morning. Going to buy some caliper paint today and then do it all at the same time next week. I'll post pics when it's done

just fitted my new brake discs. They look the dogs. Didn't have time to paint the calipers though. Will post pics to night

Latest posts

Back