Blue Trim Door Cards- FRP style

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcus000

Have just listed my blue door cards for sale as I had no luck on here last time I tried:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120725158807&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Location: Burnley or can normally be found in Preston, Blackburn, Manchester (NW)
Price: £20 + Postage

Loose the drab grey colour & brighten up the interior of your Ford Puma with these blue trim door cards (Pair) & matching boot mat.

Let me start by saying these are NOT the original Ford Racing Puma (FRP) door cards that were made from alcantara.
I have re-trimmed these with a similar material to that used in the FRP and as I hope you'll agree, it's a good match!

I will also be including a Ford Puma boot mat that I have re-trimmed in the same material to keep the colour co-ordination going throughout.

Please note: This auction does not include the window / wing mirror switches or the silver switch surround but you can easily swap these over with the ones on your existing door cards.

DSC_0124.jpg

As per PM - please update with a price and location.

Ta.

I saw these on ebay the other day, look really well done, id have had them if i never just brought frp ones!! Good luck with the sale mate.

Back