Body shop in North Wales/Cheshire area.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh Dave

I parked my Puma on a suburban street in Wrexham, and returned to find the right front wing bashed in. Quite a big dent, and the driver's door won't open more than five or six inches. Sill and bonnet edge are still straight, fortunately, and tracking is okay.

I found plenty of used panels on the Internet, but can anyone please recommend a body repair shop in the Wrexham / North Wales / Chester /Oswestry area?

Hi Dave
If you're buying a second hand wing of the right colour you don't need a body shop as they are bolt on and really easy to fit. Unfortunately you've had the worst side damaged as that's where the washer bottle is but it's still an easy fix and you'll probably save at least £100 if you do it yourself.
Barry

Cheers, Barry. That's good news. The end of the bulkhead and part of the edge of the mudguard are a bit bent, too; any problem to straighten them out?

Hi Dave
It's a bit difficult to tell where you are on about from your description so any chance of a photo tomorrow?
Barry

Dsc_0027.jpg.html

Not sure how this works on this forum, but that's the URL of a photo showing the damage.

Okay, it evidently didn't work.

The pic is at http://s938.photobucket.com/user/cwmddyfrdwy/media/Dsc_0027.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi Dave
That didn't work for me so try loading up a photo to your album on here but it has to be fairly low resolution. Don't ask me for guidance on this as I'm hopeless with computers.
Barry

Hi Dave
That worked for me and it looks like it's just wing damage from the photo so good news.
Barry

Should just need a replacement wing in which case bring it over here and I'll sort it.

Got a few journeys next couple of days but I'm about Friday onwards.

Back