Puma garages

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This list is great well done mate. The first one on the list at Bolney is 10mins from me so will be using them in the future :grin:

Fantastic post! Got my car booked into AMG in Hinckley.

Already seeing how great a service they provide! Thankyou very much for this list

If you are in my area I can recommend

R Charlish Ltd.,
St John's Road Garage,
Bungay,
Suffolk NR35 1BN

They are a small firm with Ford trained mechanics.

For tyres, the following takes some beating - their prices are all inclusive of fitting, balancing, valves and disposal :

Kirkley Tyres and Wheels,
Kirkley Run Service Station,
Kirkley Run,
Lowestoft,
Suffolk

Also add under car body repairs:

Motts Body Repair
Thrift Farm
Horkesley Hill
Nayland
Colchester
CO6 4JP
01206 264111

They done a lovely job on my new Puma :)

JoJo.Collins said:
Also add under car body repairs:

They done a lovely job on my new Puma :)

I will gladly recommend garage by putting it on the list, but only if you can supply some more information as to what was done, and your thoughts on the garage.

This is so others can make their own mind up about going there, especially if they have a choice of Garages in the area to choose from.

Thank you.

Will definately be using the recommended garages close to me, great thread, will come is handy time and time again.

thankyou :thumbs:

Zara wrote:
Rob, just to let you know that QCS- Quorn Car Services is no longer in business

Is it because they did not provide proper car services but rather some fake artificial replacement car servicing for vegetarians? what next quorn kebabs :p :p

I recommend this body shop in Chester in Cheshire if you live near it. They charged me £150 for a door change over (old door for replacement), pillar repair, locks change and rebolted the wing on my Puma.

Joe's Body Repairs,
Unit 10,
Brymau 4,
River Lane,
Saltney,
Chester,
CH4 8RF

01244 681458

Also I had a mobile sparky to check my electrics on it and repaired my key fob also. Charges £60 for call out and whatever else is needed repairing or replacing. Its called Autostart and the number is 07713081612. Here is the link for the sparky :- http://www.autostartmobile.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . :eek:k:

Can you add

Maxted and Sons
Thackley Old Road
Shipley
BD18 1QB
[email protected]
http://www.maxtedsgarage.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've just took my Puma there and am impressed with the service. He definitely knows his Puma

Latest posts

Back