Book Puma: The Inside Story

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOH

I have a copy of this, I don't recall seeing any mention of it's exhistance on this Forum.

Anyway for those unaware about this book,I can recommend it to Puma enthusiasts. It is a useful read including many Photos including the original Concept designs, each edition of the Puma etc.

As an example of places to purchase, I have spotted a current ebay add ( I have no connection to the add). I enclose a link:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Puma...s_Litterature_ET&hash=item3cdfeb17f5#shpCntId

The seller at your link above is Jason Aspinall, who used to run the Puma People forum (badly).

I had a pile of the damn things at one point. It seems whenever you buy any Puma automobilia (for those who don't know, I have a ridiculous collection of Puma-related stuff), you always end up with one of these bundled with whatever it was you actually wanted (brochures, scale models, key rings etc).

Not sure how many I have now, as I've given a few away to forum members at car shows in recent years.

Hi Rob glad you are aware of the book ( I thought you in particular may very well be), I think a post relating to this should be made somewhere on the Forum and offer them to members for sale at a similar fee. The book is worth £5, to an enthusiast.

We've got one (somewhere - I think it's actually in the garage), that Dal was given by a former colleague, who used to own FRP 072.

I don't know what you mean by "offer them to members for a similar fee", as we don't have stocks of them. If I recall, Jason bought the whole lot from the publisher, and the least said about my thoughts about buying anything from him, the better.

Cherie said:
We've got one (somewhere - I think it's actually in the garage), that Dal was given by a former colleague, who used to own FRP 072.

I don't know what you mean by "offer them to members for a similar fee", as we don't have stocks of them. If I recall, Jason bought the whole lot from the publisher, and the least said about my thoughts about buying anything from him, the better.

Having missed out on what history you have with this chap Jason, I feel Harry Hill's advice would be applicable here...

'There's only one way to sort this out..... FIGHT!!!'

No Warren.. 1p each with £9,999,999.99 postage.. ;)

I to got one from Jason many years ago.

The book has been mentioned on the forum but not in any notable detail, mostly snippets of design pieces etc.

Back