Brand New Puma Headlight Units By Bosch, Fiesta 4/5 W/Mirror

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, one of the things I want to do to mine is sort out the lights. my light covers are brown and won't clean up at all so I wasn't looking forward to the cost of new units.

8)

Hmm, I'm tempted by these. Even though they're still expensive, but a hell of a lot cheaper than new ones from Fraud.

And a bit of a bargain at £200 posted!!!

Mine aren't in poor condition as such, but would help to tidy up the front end a bit. But then again, I'll be upset when they get chipped.

YOG said:
Have a look at the following Website if you need new Headlamp Units:
http://doormirror-headlight.co.uk/produ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 315&page=1
Manufactured by Bosch.
Listed at £119.90 + £9.00 postage.
If you phone 0114 2433434 and ask for Anthony, you can buy them @ - one unit £109.00 (including postage), two units £200.00 (including postage).
Have your Debit/Credit Card and Delivery Address ready!
-The Headlight Units are UK RHD spec, i.e. for driving on the left. Do not have bulbs.
- Headlight Units in stock and can get more.

UPDATE:
Due to the £ v Euro, Listed Price has increased from £119.90 + postage to £128.90 + postage.
The one unit £109.00 (including postage), two units £200.00 (including postage), can probably be held until the end of November, depending on stock. If you need some, they will be available on a first come - first served basis.

Working link: http://www.doormirror-headlight.co.uk/FORD-PUMA-97-HEADLIGHT-GENUINE-BRAND-NEW.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Fiesta mirrors have different power plugs fitted and I think the wiring might be different aswell.

I've got 2 pairs of brand new Lucas Fiesta mirrors (electric, think they're heated aswell) £35 a pair plus postage, or you can collect for free (West Mids)

Latest posts

Back