Brand New

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ares

Hi people,

Hey people I have recently purchased a little gem of a puma 20,000 miles and in amazing condition.

I'm 23 from Kent, and this is my first ever Puma. I previously owned a Ford Fiesta Finesse.

I'm usually quite handy at doing bits and pieces, but due to my age cant really modify the car on my insurance policy :( ill try to get a little pic up in the next couple of days just awaiting the documents through the post, so it'll be a week before I drive it.

Still give me time to tidy it up a bit :)

Noddy

welcome you are the same age as me and you Puma had the same mileage as mine try to to do what i did in 6 months and have a fight with a tree the Puma's a beast but trees seem to win the fights hahaha any pics of your Puma?

Lol yeah i know someone that had a fight with a brick wall after flipping his car 2 times. Midway through flip one however due to the lack of his own personal safety smashed through the REAR boot window. and managed to watch his car smash itself to bits ... pissed.

No pictures as of yet but I will get some up soon. Thanks for the welcome btw.

Seeing as I'm unable to drive my car thus far I have been cleaning, tinkering, polishing and polishing some more here is the list of things done thus far...

Radio entered
Alloys removed and cleaned
Areas behind alloys has had the rust removed and oiled to prevent water settling
Paint repaired and potential rust areas painted and protected
Polished

Can anyone let me know of anything I could do to prevent future problems no matter how little, seeking all you veterans ;)

my car insurance got cheaper when i insured with a modified car specific broker through adrian flux :)

big wheels, big brakes, frp cams, lowered, polybushes, k&n + nitrous :cool:

Latest posts

Back