Breaking 1998 1.7 puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

benking

I'm breaking my 1.7 1998 melina blue puma, all parts are currently available besides the stereo and parcel shelf which I've already sold the car is standard besides the springs (40mm) but they are are on relatively new standard shocks. The engine has done 80000 ( can't be precise as it is a replacement) but ran smoothly before I took it off the road. The wheels are props and have 4 decent tyres on beside one that has a puncture.

If you need any more info please ask :)

I won't be checking on here to much so if you want a quick response call or text me on 07900295639 or email [email protected]

Drivers door, price posted or location to see if reasonable for collection.
Also how much would you want for the engine, and driveshafts?

Thanks

He used to be in Northampton which isn't so close to you. Also if you're hoping for a quick response then I'd probably just call him or you might not hear back for a while.

Ok cheers red. I'll send him an email.

Northampton isnt too far, used to live in Coventry so worst case I get my mate to get it for me.

I'm still in Northampton, I'm looking to sell the doors last as well as the boot until most of the inside is gone. I'll pm you a price on engine and driveshafts

Can you elaberate on what you mean by center door card gromets please

benking said:
Can you elaberate on what you mean by center door card gromets please

On the door cards.... there are 3 sizes of gromets...... top are in the door release handle, centre are behind the door pull handle, and bottom is in the cubby pocket at the bottom...

Do you have some centre ones?

Hi Looking for a driver side rear stub axle, Not sure if it makes a difference but have the larger drums on mine. will take a complete drum including bearings if needed.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back