Breaking my pride and joy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolly boi

so after nearly killing my self on friday night unfortunately i have to strip the car for bits.
hears the list

team dynamics pro race 3 alloys 15 inch with 4 toyo t1r tyres. will need a refurb as paint has come off of one £225

260mm brakes with complete hubs, caliper, caliper carrier,ebc green stuff pads and drilled and grooved disc's £70 for the pair

headlights in good condition with 10,000k hids light up the road really well near side level motor jammed and offside locking mechanism missing £60

any other bits people want message me and i will tell you if its not bent or broken

my address is 39 paddick drive rg6 4hf
collection preferred
pm for more info
pictures of the engine and how the wheels look and sit on a puma.

Sorry to hear you bent your car, fella. Hope you're alright!

Ooo. Tough.. Hopefully the parts wil keep it alive in spirrit in a noter car...

sorry to hear,
any chance you would have the eon 6000 cd player ?
I am in Ireland, if you have it can you get it couriered ?

sorry lozzy75 this car had no cd player and its a big same loved that car to bits but means i can save up for my sierra project :eek:k: just really lucky to be hear thanks for the concern guys :D

lolly boi said:
so after nearly killing my self on friday night unfortunately i have to strip the car for bits.
hears the list

ap coilovers abit dirty has wear and tear marks and front cups will need freeing up £70
quote]
Hi mate,
Sorry to hear about you crashing your car, hope you aint too shaken up or hurt.
I'll take these please mate if they're not already called for and if none are leaking (i have destroyed the rear shocks on mine :/).
When is best for me to come and pick them up?
Cheers,
Dave

hi very sorry to hear about the crash, are the headlights still going?? id be looking to collect if so, thank you

Glad to hear you're ok mate! Put my name down for the steering wheel if the first fella drops out!

Cheers
Al :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back