Breaking Pacific Green Puma West Yorkshire

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JP88 said:
You know what, if I hadn't just wrapped my front two in Rainsport 3's, I'd have had them - I do prefer the 9 spokes tio the fanblades..

As a matter of interest, what tyres are on the 9-spokes, and how much you after?

Just nipped out to have a look, and it would seen to be 4 different tyres. One is a firestone, and one is an aerospeed (whatever that is) not sure about other 2. Tread is about half left on them.

Couple of scuffs on this one around the top

This is the worst one

Make me an offer.

I wouldn't want to insult you - and I couldn't justify it as I've currently got two nearly new Hankook Ventus Primes on the back, and two brand new Rainsport 3's on the front.

JP88 said:
I wouldn't want to insult you - and I couldn't justify it as I've currently got two nearly new Hankook Ventus Primes on the back, and two brand new Rainsport 3's on the front.

lol.

You could always buy these, whip the tyres off, paint em up and bung you tyres on. Job solved. :lol:

It's a bit of shame that nothing is wrong with my Puma. I'd love to help you out and buy a few things off you after a flawless transaction with the lights, but touch wood my Puma is flawless - unless you have a set of polybushes or braided brake lines? Or some super shiney headlights? Mine are OK at best.

Hi Simon
If it helps the nine spokes look good on MK6 Fiestas and MK6 Fiesta Zetecs have wheels made of cheese hence I have my Puma wheels on my Fiesta. Should work on Fleabay.
Barry

JP88 said:
It's a bit of shame that nothing is wrong with my Puma. I'd love to help you out and buy a few things off you after a flawless transaction with the lights, but touch wood my Puma is flawless - unless you have a set of polybushes or braided brake lines? Or some super shiney headlights? Mine are OK at best.

Not to worry mate. Thanks anyway. No bushes or brakelines, sorry. Headlights on mine are shite.

tuonokid said:
Hi Simon
If it helps the nine spokes look good on MK6 Fiestas and MK6 Fiesta Zetecs have wheels made of cheese hence I have my Puma wheels on my Fiesta. Should work on Fleabay.
Barry

Thanks Barry. Ill give that a go. Cheers

I was going to stick them on our lasses KA, but need to raise these funds.

I always seem to be peppermint when there is summat for sale. :roll:

Seg said:
I always seem to be peppermint when there is summat for sale. :roll:

I hate that feeling.

Fate rolls the dice for you, and maybe the ideal Puma will be up for sale when you're not skint.

Cheers pal. I'm sure it will. I'm just an eager beaver. Spotted one already at a right price too. 51 plate, 2 owners, 77k on clock. Moondust silver. Needs bushes and a brake pipe, arches going a bit and a damn good wash. Can't say how much

For reference, I picked up mine for £450 with 75k on the clock with no rust, and 4 months tax, 6 months MOT

Bump. Added price for engine and gearbox. £100. Buyer to remove.

Ok parts only available until saturday then its going to scrap yard.

A Bump for good measure. Get a bargain before car goes to scrap yard on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back