bugger, bugger, bugger...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taliabee

honestly, it never rains but it pours!...

fliss's clutch has been fine after the scare a few weeks ago...not a hint of slippage for ages...however, driving up the a10 tonight, the abs/tcs lights came on!!! heartstopping stuff...

from a search on here, it seems that it's more likely that it's a sensor issue than probs with the abs/tcs - or is that wishful thinking? what is likely to happen? i'd just filled her up with petrol (oh, and that weird 'using loads of petrol thing' seems ok now!) and need to use her for trips to p'boro over the next few weeks. no cash to get anything much done for a while - what's the concensus please, peeps??

please keep it epically simple...you know i believe her to run on wishes and pixie dust!!

cheers all

t xx

ps have put this in electrical but gawd knows if that's right...i figured lights=electric!

I blew the TC/ABS light fuse when fitting my radio, and that put the light on, could try the fuse to see if somethings caused that to blow? Its a 10a iirc. Better of ruling out the simple stuff before going onto bigger things :)

Back