Cheap Ebay Suspension Kit

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lb81

Has anyone tried these?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sport-Sus...=Car+Make:Ford|Model:Puma&hash=item53f9866a1b

For £200 they appear to be pretty good value and TUV certified. I am not looking for great things and you obviously pay for what you get, but as I am not bothered about the adjustability of Coilovers and standard Shocks/springs are circa £350 for the full set my budget likes the price of these very much...

I Have tried them, they are not to bad equivalent to GMAX or Spax having tried them also

Cheers slaylian, that was pretty much what I expected to hear... I am only looking at the minimum 30/40 drop in an effort to preserve some semblance of ride quality! TBH I am not looking for any reduction in the ride height but for the money it may be worth it...

At that price i'd go for it. The only concern may be if the springs are a bit soft, sometimes cheaper ones are and they give a crashy ride. But for £200 they're a steal.

Back