colour!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheguevarra

hi all im in the process of rubbing down the rear arches to repair and respray them however im having a ball ache of a time trying to find out exactly what colour it is!! i was told boston green [its not] i have been told jewel green [which i dont think exists] the vin code is u7 which ive been told is toumallard green which its not!!! its a 1998 r the nearest match i can find is juice green can anyone confirm for me thats correct before i go spaying it the wrong colour!!!
thanks for your responses in advance
che

Send me your number plate via PM and I'll look it up on Ford Etis.

Or you can look yourself using the info here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=417" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or phone a ford garage and ask them on tuesday (if that's not too late)

On an R reg, it's most likely to be Jewel Green as that was the early puma green. It then went to Pacific.

[albumimg]261[/albumimg]

Electric green was only available on the continent and is much brighter:
DSC_0112.jpg

Che,

Do put up some before and after pics mate, interested to see the results!

Matt :eek:k:

thanks for you input ill try and get a pic up tomorrow ive done one side accept for the spraying of course was rotten in one bit no metal left at all but its not looking to bad. ill check that site out thanks a million

Jewel Green would be the safest bet for that year.
That's what we're here for :D

red said:
Jewel Green would be the safest bet for that year.
That's what we're here for :D

Trying to increase your post count again Matt? ;) Dal's already said that. :p

Dal said:
On an R reg, it's most likely to be Jewel Green as that was the early puma green. It then went to Pacific.

Now, now boys and girls.... lets not go off topic.

(Your not going to catch me anyway :p )

(Post count +1 lol)

Back