Compliments about your car

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vickydink said:
He owns a Civic, not type R the other sporty one, as they say.
!

The Type-S, or "Type-Shopping" as I call it...

Even UK Type-Rs are more shiny-suited toner salesmen than real drivers' cars these days. Bring back old-school Type-Rs I say :p

BOK said:
vickydink said:
He owns a Civic, not type R the other sporty one, as they say.
!

The Type-S, or "Type-Shopping" as I call it...

Even UK Type-Rs are more shiny-suited toner salesmen than real drivers' cars these days. Bring back old-school Type-Rs I say :p

Yeh probably Type-S or even 1.6 Sport which has a body kit too. I like the look of those civics tbh, espec is sportier form. Wouldn't say no to a type R, though I particularly like these ones...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1997-HONDA-CIVIC-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... .m14.l1318

Actually seen this one in the flesh as the garage isn't far from me, wanted to take it home 8) lol

I get that’s not appropriate for having a small family! I reply that’s why the g/f has a car.

I got oh my friend has a car like yours a black sporty little thing

Neighbour states hey your car is gleaming, I say it falling to bits covered in rust, to a response of it’s a lovely car though

Come on people, you should be proud of your pumas-when someone compliments them, say 'you're damn right she's a beast' or something to that effect haha :D

Mine is not a beast , a toy puma 1.4 , I would not describe the Puma as a beast , a beast is something big

Definitions of beast on the Web:

animal: a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
a cruelly rapacious person

P7TNY said:
Mine is not a beast , a toy puma 1.4 , I would not describe the Puma as a beast , a beast is something big

Definitions of beast on the Web:

animal: a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
a cruelly rapacious person

lol I was joking, I just mean people should be proud of what they drive and happily accept compliments for them, without being big-headed ofcourse.

I would be very proud of mine, if was not covered in rust dents and scratches

Mine is nearly ten year old, but just can not part with it

P7TNY said:
I would be very proud of mine, if was not covered in rust dents and scratches

Mine is nearly ten year old, but just can not part with it

Thats a shame, what about swapping it for a better condition puma?

Iv'e had people make remarks about the practicality of the Puma, in that it can't fit 3 in the back. 2 barely fit in!

My other mate did comment on his face being 'pulled off' by it. Cool.

Just means you can't use your car as a taxi on a night out. Shame... lol

My car is still getting them , nearly 9 years old and covered in rust.

“ oh is that your car very nice, oh and a private plate , niceâ€

I get lots of "Oooh! A Jaguar!"

Maybe it's just me but I always feel the need to tell them in a self-deprecating way

"I picked it up for five grand off e-bay"

Somehow I don't feel I'm a 'Jaguar' sort of person.

People dont tend to mention my car if theyre strangers as I dont look like the most approachable person in the world. :eek:k:

Although family and friends like it, especially my mate with a tigra!!

martinblueprint said:
Iv'e had people make remarks about the practicality of the Puma, in that it can't fit 3 in the back. 2 barely fit in!

My other mate did comment on his face being 'pulled off' by it. Cool.

if only tht were true. ive had a full load of 5 in my puma several times....and evry1 was at least 6 foot. cramped to say the least

some1 did reer to my car as knightrider once....based on the fact its red and blk...which i tk as a gd thing as KITT was awesome

pumahumes said:
some1 did reer to my car as knightrider once....based on the fact its red and blk...which i tk as a gd thing as KITT was awesome

That's OK as long as you aren't sporting a mullet :shock:

Iv'e had 5 in mine a couple of times too. It only serves to allow my mates to complain about my 'impractical car'.
They don't understand that this gives it character!

Back