dashboard illumintaion bulbs

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinthrapston

can somebody tell me what type of bulb is used for lighting up dashboard as local halfords have everything apart from the type im after,or is it a dealer part??

I think mine has a candle inside a dark green glass 100 yards away from the car. Its crap. If theres any decent replacement kits out there anybody post up some links!

What do mean by dashboard? The instrument cluster, or the individual buttons like the demister?

Those are the bulbs you need.. not sure what theyr called though....

[albumimg]1506[/albumimg]

Very strange size, not even listed in the entire ring catalogue, only place is ford or 2nd hand

I've got thirteen kicking around, that I took out to replace with LEDs.. I'm happy to let someone have a couple if they need them....

Thirteen? Must have taken them out of multiple cars then as there are only 2 in one puma lol

I had all the other bulbs out too... hand brake, indicator, airbag, abs etc....

I know one bulb broke what I took it out. One bulb is bigger than the thirteen:

17062012854.jpg

Is the larger one for the dash illumination? If so, then I only have one....

yes its a weird code and you wont find it anywhere, so no point even quoting it even if i could remember it lol.

you will have to go to ford and ask for dash illumination bulbs or source second hand

Latest posts

Back