diagnostic code 5967 what is it

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairestracey

i have been on pumapeople.com with this for a while now when i go into my diagnostic mode on the dash it comes up 5967 and is not a normal code ie no letter before it.

i have has my machanic around who put his machine on it and it read no fault codes lol but the dash say 5967 lol and he cleared all faults using his machine and it stayed on there someone on pumapeople told me this is a rdo code run dry output and rekons pumabuild sorted it out by fitting a new fuel pump and ignigtion coil pack i rang pumapeople they said it was a rdo code and they would have to take a look there miles away from me has anyone had this before what the hell is it and how did you sort it out

That's an interesting one. I'll have a look and see if I can find anything today.

Isn't 5967 an ABS sensor?

(Something with a small hammer in the back of my head saying that - could be complete and utter cobblers though!)

lol ove been down the abs sensor route and decided it cant be that beacuase a failed abs sensor would bring up the abs light on the dash, and the car reverts back to normal breaking me abs if fine lol. apparantly its a rdo run dry output code just wondering if this is because it has been run with the fuel light on the dash how to go about getting rid of it

Back