Dink's Birthday! Saturday 6th September

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickydink

Ok i am going on a meet in the day but then convoying back up towards Doncaster with Rach and Emma (Sexkitten and Smokinzephyr) for a night out.

Is anyone up for this to celebrate my 23rd :eek: ??

i am tempted towards fancy dress, the theme of which will be confirmed in due course :)

Let me know if your up for it and i will add you to the attendee list and get hotel info for you :) Also, your quite welcome to bring partners friends etc...

1. Me & Rhys
2. Smokinzephyr + Eric
3. Rach
4. Dai
5. rpettigrew
6.Red (probable)

do you know yet ;) haha bring your mrs :) will be a laugh!! if we go cop and robbers style u can be the cop and she can be the robber :)
i will be working my magic on cherie and darren to come :)

vickydink said:
i will be working my magic on cherie and darren to come :)

Oh will you now Mrs?! We shall have to see what happens. That kind of distance, we'll need to think about staying over, so it's funding dependant. ;)

i am one of those people that rly doesnt care! The Leicester mee i am very tempted to go dressed as sumat VERY ridicuous! just for the crack! i have seen people dressed so ridiculous that anythign i ever dressed as will never even come close to looking similar so i will be fine! :)

I dont see why not. got to make sure that my son is not staying over on the saturday night. If not, i'll probaby be heading to the Taj Mahal for a very decent portion of india's finest. then out for a couple of sherberts, probably bumping into you along the way.

ok so i have found just a selection of different hotels depending on how much you want to spend...

I was told Metro for the cost and the website suggests its clean and affordable so:

http://www.metroinns.co.uk/Around" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; £28 for the night

Also...

Campanille:

CAMPANILE DONCASTER
DONCASTER LEISURE PARK BAWTRY ROAD
DN47PD DONCASTER
Fax: +44 1302 370 813
Email: [email protected]

£43.95 for the night for either double or twin room

Purple Hotels:
http://www.purplehotels.co.uk/weekends/index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For this i searched for purple weekends deals and an Executive King room would be £41 and a Standard Queen would be £39

Lovely mods please can you put this in September meets 2008 please? :)
Thankyou muchly! xx

vickydink said:
Lovely mods please can you put this in September meets 2008 please? :)
Thankyou muchly! xx

Your wish is but our command....

Hmmm, I may look a little strange dressed up as a hotdog and sitting in an indian restaurant. I wonder if they will feed me for free thinking i am the village idiot????

Latest posts

Back