Dink's Birthday! Saturday 6th September

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok so anymore????

Theme im so undecided!!!! I cant think of many superhero costumes for girls :(I keep getting the urge for the pink power ranger!!!!
id look a right tit tho and id be hot!!

ok me and Rhys have been looking online at costumes and the ones we have seen have been either skimpy and slutty or boring and tacky and ones which you wouldn't tell what you are and for £40-£50 you want to be able to tell your in fancy dress.

We have thought...i would rather spend that sort of money on something a bit more extreme ( you know me) :)

Soooo...just random fancy dress, go as what you want, surprise me...let your imagination run wild. Your not restricted now :)

Sorry for the change of plan but i think this will be funnier :)

ok...i have been thinking about not going ahead with this, not like me to let anyone down but the thought of going round town drinking isn't too appealing to me. Maybe do my own meet a few weeks later and go for a meal or something. Maybe make it a bit more interesting and maybe go for the day somewhere instead?

What do we all think?
I will still be going on the Leicester meet.

Im sorry dink but its too far for me to go for someone i hardly know (as nice as you are!). Also dressing up really isnt my thing.

If it was something i could do in a day and drive back that day, ie not booze related, i might be able to attend.

Lookin' fwd to seeing you in about 10 days time Vick :eek:k:
Can you believe how fast time is going by :eek:

vickydink said:
10days?! ure not going leicester meet r you and im not going alton towers..will see u for Waaaaaales! :D

Give or take 2 days :p

Latest posts

Back