diy wing mirror fix kit; all parts and instructions; £8

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi. there is one on ebay now, £15

i do sell them here for £12 posted these days

paypal to [email protected]
add your address and which side.

cheers

Are these fixing kits still available? What's the current price? Our Ford Puma Thunder has had it's passenger side wing mirror vandalised - generally still intact but seems to be missing some sort of clip that attaches to the rear of the mirror. Dave Moore

As far as I'm know, Jacko is still doing the kits for the same price. However, he's on his honeymoon at the moment, so you won't get any replies from him until he's back.

scz4 said:
Excuse my ignorance, but what do these kits fix? The sagging mirror?
From the first post...

jacko said:

this kit is suitable for all badly fitting or hanging wing mirrors; it is a fix for the internal hinge (usually the problem 90% of the time) not for external cover or internal frame etc damage.

Thanks Cherie

Will try to poke my nose on here every so often

usually have kits in stock...please check ebay if its urgent
or email me at [email protected]

price these days is around £10-£12 posted

Jacko

Jacko

Have you a fixing kit for a near side mirror

Cant find your ebay spot

kert47

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160778185648?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sorry i cant do you another one; the parts are getting really rare now :-(

my last kit;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160782424258" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:-(

Hello,

New to the boards, I'm really interested in buying one of these kits as I snapped my passenger side wing mirror off being a right twonk. I've managed to re-attach it fine but it isn't held in place like it was and rattles at speed. Would it be possible to get one of the DIY kits sorted for a passenger side window? I know this post is years old now and most likely dead so anyone reading could you advise on the parts included with this pack so I can search for them myself? part no or inequivalent DIY kits.

Hi

Are these still available?

My passenger side electric wing mirror is hanging by the electric cord and some plastic part has snapped stopping me from putting back on.

Thanks
David

im all out of passenger side ones, keep an eye on ebay as i will put them there as soon as i get any

... And I have a driver's side kit that I bought and never used. PM me if interested.

Paul

stick it on ebay, i'll leave my kits off for a bit. drivers side dont sell as quick tho.

Hi, i'm hoping I can get one of your driver side electric wing mirror repair kits please. Is it still £12 to paypal. Can it be repaired from the outside without taking the inside door panel off. I definately need instructions so please include those.

paypal [email protected] with 'passenger mirror kit' and I'll add my address

yep, can be done from outside. instructions included, same kit for manual and electric, have some in stock....just send paypal

Latest posts

Back