diy wing mirror fix kit; all parts and instructions; £8

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Jacko, you would happen to have any passenger side kits available would you? Someone knocked my wing mirror off and it broke the hinge H bit (the part in the top right of your kit photo).

i ordered one of these sets and it didnt come the seller tried to say id ordered it in error and i had received it i was lieing about not receiving it

anyway after dispute ebay refunded my money straight away

very strange when the seller obviously sold plenty before

aaah, thats you. it just seemed really dodgy from my end.

(wasnt it you that asked all the questions that were obvious in the description....!?!)

anywho, pm me your address & will send you another for free

have got quite a few in stock at mo, forgive me if havent emailed / updated etc, been soooo busy!

didnt manage to fix my mirror the front fixing that secures mirror is brocken so after fiddling about with those three parts you sent it didnt work and still wobbles only way to fix is get a new mirror your instruction are good but where you got th ebit about unscrewing the small screws this only works if you still have that part intact as mine had been brocken in two

but thnaks any way for the kit

Just checking this fits my 2000 Puma. It is my passenger side that has snapped off. How to I contact you to arrange delivery and payment
Thanks,
Enajnikam

Hi,

Do you have the inners for a 2002 puma passenger electric mirror please? Here is a pic of whats i think is broken, not sure if there are more broken parts or but I am 99% sure there is not.

IMGP1604.jpg

nope, sorry. you need to get to a scrap yard. one from a fiesta will fit (must be electric tho)

Good evening - do you still have any mirror repair kits left?? If so can you send me payment details please?

its sold!!! getting some more today so will put another one on later

search for;
puma wing mirror repair kit

price is going up a bit as these are getting harder and harder to get hold of in one peice....

£12 posted here or £17 on ebay

Back