Dodgey Tuning Chip Maybe?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
Wow up to 30 bhp. I think it may be a job for trading standards. I wonder how many they have sold I think the turbo exhaust whistle sounds more attractive.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Turbo-Sound-Exhaust-Pipe-Tailpipes-Car-Auto-Motor-Vehicle-Whistle-off-valve-S-/281623366213?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Regards,
Richard

The front of some people is astonishing.
This little piece of crap even looks like a piece of crap!

I guess it must corrupt the MAF signal to overfuel the engine
30 brake? Thats the difference between a FRP and standard Puma, Without a that Tickford nonsense!!

Aye seen the picture of it, 2 wires (maybe soldered, maybe even glued who knows) onto a 16 pin chip.

0 bids.

Seller information
trevorthomas10 (33938 Feedback score: 33938)
99.9% Positive Feedback

He does sell loads of flower seeds they must be real.

:p

Probably in the wrong thread, but these will help your braking with all that extra power :lol: :lol:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blue-Brembo-Brake-Caliper-Covers-4pcs-Big-Front-Rear-Universal-Car-Truck-3D-11-/321375004198?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4ad3716626" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was a little confused there, had to read the whole lot but it was worth it. They are totes amaze balls.

Watched an episode of McM on youtube where they tested one of these so called chips on a dyno and it made no difference at all. They then had a guy who was very up on electronics to check it out and all the pcb inside did was switch on and off an indicator LED on the unit. Total waste of money and time. The seller should be shot.

Just messaged the seller:

Hi, I have a rolling road day coming up soon and was wondering if you can guarantee that this chip will improve the Bhp of my ford puma as you claim it will and if it does not are you prepared to refund me for the unit AND my wasted time in fitting, removing and returning the unit to yourself. If it works as advertised then you should have no problem with this.

Sean

I will let you know what he says if he bothers getting back in touch lol.

lusid666 said:
.. if it does not are you prepared to refund me for the unit AND my wasted time in fitting, removing and returning the unit to yourself. If it works as advertised then you should have no problem with this.
Phrased like that, every single legitimate seller on Amazon or Ebay would have a problem with that. Maybe try a few and see?

The chip/seed guy is a conman, we all know that.

Back