England Squad:World Cup South Africa 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumadad2010

personally i wouldnt have taken warnock or upson(even though hes an ex birmingham city player) i would have taken walcott and bent instead

what do people think then of the final 23 man squad for the world cup?

England's final 23-man squad for World Cup 2010:

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, David James, Robert Green.

Defenders: Jamie Carragher, Ashley Cole, Michael Dawson, Rio Ferdinand, Glen Johnson, Ledley King, John Terry, Matthew Upson, Stephen Warnock.

Midfielders: Gareth Barry, Michael Carrick, Joe Cole, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Shaun Wright-Phillips.

Forwards: Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe, Emile Heskey, Wayne Rooney

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, David James, Robert Green.

Defenders: Jamie Carragher, Ashley Cole, Michael Dawson, Rio Ferdinand, Glen Johnson, Ledley King, John Terry, Matthew Upson, Stephen Warnock.

Midfielders: Gareth Barry, Michael Carrick, Joe Cole, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Shaun Wright-Phillips.

Forwards: Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe, Emile Heskey, Wayne Rooney

SWAP these in bold for theo and darren but even if they did i still would not back them to win!

I think england at the moment have not got the team morale to get the job done. The way they have played the last two games have put serious doubt on them winning.

in there case over paid and underworked,all they are in it for is the money and not the game itself,make them earn the money instead of just giving them a mega salary,it should be performance related,you win you get paid you loose you dont,that would buck there ideas up!!!!

to be fair i dont care whos in the squad as long as we win the world cup

annoys me a little theres 3 villa players in though

come on back your country and stop being so negative..lol

martinthrapston said:
in there case over paid and underworked,all they are in it for is the money and not the game itself,make them earn the money instead of just giving them a mega salary,it should be performance related,you win you get paid you loose you dont,that would buck there ideas up!!!!

you sound like my dad... :lol:

I think that...
"England's Gonna throw it away, Gonna blow it away, But ah know they can play, 'Cause I remember...Three Lions on a shirt...."

Sorry - I am trying to get in the patriotic mood - but the hype, press, Rooney's temper and the loss of so many good players has clouded it abit for me.

However come tournament time ill be there, swigging lager, yelling at the t.v screen, bouncing on tables and tearing my hair out.

Here's something that cheered me up! C'mon England!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ULKwzytSmU&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

you have to be in it to win it and it hurt not being in euro 2008 so people make the most and represent (typical nation of moaners)

we havent even played our first game yet why are people so negative? (this is a rhetorical question)

south africa hosted and won the rugby world cup in 1995 because their nation got behind them thats probably the only reason why england won the football world cup in 1966 but why wait untill we get a chance to host it agian before we win it again

THE TIME IS NOW ...COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!

South Africa 1-1 Mexico

Not a bad match (watched on ITC.com at work ;) )

Uruguay 0-0 France.

Snoresville.

Dal.. did you get a good stream?

A guy at my work brought in a freeview tuner.. another brought in a indoor aerial with booster then they played it on the company projector :lol:

Dal said:
Uruguay 0-0 France.

Snoresville.
France were very dissapointing but the 2 worlds best player play today MESSI and ROONEY

im nursing a hangover at the moment so gonna stay in bed watch s.korea V greece then flick straight over to bbc1 watch the argentina V nigeria game by then i should have enough energy to get round to my mates bbq to sit in the sun,have a quick perv over his new sliver 2door coupe bmw 335i 287bhp he got yesterday and watch the ENGLAND game for another hectic night

next week gonna be watching the England game live from ibiza on a crazy 4 day stag do staying at ibiza rocks hotel its gonna be messy
http://www.ibizarocks.com/hotel/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

my prediction ENGLAND 3 - USA 0

COMMON ENGLAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

red said:
Dal.. did you get a good stream?

Yeah, surprisingly good for work as the internet is usually like wading through treacle there.

:eek:k:

12 mins gone...

England 1 - 0 USA

Gerrard after 4 mins.

Back