Essex Meet Sunday 25th July

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have thought long and hard about this but despite planning to come (forgot to put name down!) I am going to pull out. I have to spend £500 on the car this/next month fixing problems and driving it on a meet is only going to accentuate the problems (gearbox linkage rod fooked...getting very hard to get into 3rd, and shocks are now so bad that I wouldn't be surprised if something serious happened). Hence I really have to be sensible and not come and get the problems fixed before Ford Fair.

I am very disappointed not to be seeing my friends and I am sorry Patch but hope to see you soon.

I won't be coming now i'm affraid.

Will hopefully be coming to the Ford Fair so will say 'hello' to you all there.

Michelle x

Not long now peeps, I will be there from around 11:30am, and looking to head off around 12:30pm. If anyone wants my mobile PM me or I can give you it on the day incase you get lost, which I'm hoping not to lose anyone :thumbs:

If anyone wants to join me for breakfast, i'll be at the A12 little chef just outside Colchester - at whatever time you suggest.

Patch said:
Not long now peeps, I will be there from around 11:30am, and looking to head off around 12:30pm. If anyone wants my mobile PM me or I can give you it on the day incase you get lost, which I'm hoping not to lose anyone :thumbs:

Top Meet Tip: Put it on the printed directions. ;)

A nice new shiny gallery space for all your photos is now here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/gallery/album.php?album_id=137" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:eek:k:

Right people, I wont be on over weekend, will see you all on Sunday :thumbs:

Patch said:
Right people, I wont be on over weekend, will see you all on Sunday :thumbs:

Sorry didnt attend! Didn't plan on loosing bank cards yesterday =( So bummed!! Even had a grumble in the lounge! We need to arrage another one ASAP!! x

No probs Measy

Thanks to all those that came :-D Hope you enjoyed the drive :thumbs:

Latest posts

Back