et28

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Standard wheel width 6" Offset ET34 v New wheel width 7" Offset ET28
Inner wheel rim moves in 7mm
Outer wheel rim moves out 19mm

You might find it isn't that much, if you go out and have a look I suspect they would sit flush with your wings (on the front, certainly).
flush at the
I have 205/40/17 with ET circa 34 off top of my head, but I also have 12.5mm spacers all round which I think reduces that offset to 21.5mm. My wheels sit real nicely in the arches now (lowered car also helps)

I run 15" with et23 to fit over my alcons and they don't stick out past the arches. So think you will be fine.

the car gets used for road rallies with some rough lanes / tracks so i would like to keep my full suspension travel and wheels inside rather then inline with the arches

Jo my car is also a rally car be it tarmac but I also run a road rally car. I don't think you would have problems running et28. I don't know where you are based but I am in County Durham, you are more than welcome to come have a look at the set ups on both cars if you are somewhere near. The road rally car is also out on Saturday night on the John Robson road rally.

Graeme

im in gateshead, did i meet you at the durham dales / nissan event? with the silver puma?

youll be a month early for the john robson by my calender

may see if i can try these alloys on the car

Yeh sorry got my months wrong lol. Yeh you did I was in my twingo and my dad was in the silver puma. Well feel free to pop down I am only in Bishop Auckland. Was it you that we were playing around with fuses for the tc?

mrbushrat said:
Yeh sorry got my months wrong lol. Yeh you did I was in my twingo and my dad was in the silver puma. Well feel free to pop down I am only in Bishop Auckland. Was it you that we were playing around with fuses for the tc?

so the puma on sat twice but didnt see you, where you marshalling?

No I was at home in bed. I only realy do nissan once a year now. Dad plays more than me. Next rally for me will be nissan or mull.

Should be getting one puma logbook in next few weeks then the one that was out the JR is getting logbook in the summer and the Twingo is getting cams and manifold ect also dun over the next few months so got plenty to be going on with without actually doing any events Lol.

We cut the front half out but is getting a full weld in cage soon ready for logbook.

Back