Extra £50 to spend. What do?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zinfandel

So this is the plan for the weekend.

Silencer
Fuel filter
Oil Filter + oil change
Spark plugs.

I've got another £50 to spend. The front right suspension needs doing but then I'd like to do it all round.

The rear bushes got done in February so I was thinking I could do the front bushes in prep for new all round suspension when funds allow. I was also thinking of doing the coil pack and ignition leads.

What would you do? Also, there's not much point in saving it as I'll have a good £500 per payday for the next couple of paydays.

What do you reckon?

Save it - You can almost bet that the moment you buy something trivial that suddenly you'll have a component go and it'll be around £50 to replace.... :lol:

jifflemon said:
Save it - You can almost bet that the moment you buy something trivial that suddenly you'll have a component go and it'll be around £50 to replace.... :lol:

Hahah it's a good point but I've always got a few quid tucked away for such events so it's free cash if you will. Not free, I could spend it in the pub or on some clothes but you know...

To be honest if that Halford's Advanced tool kit is still half price I might spend it on that!

Qwertben said:

I've got axle stands and a jack cheers :). I meant this...

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_862455_langId_-1_categoryId_255215" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I kind of need a proper tool kit. I'm a 29 year old man, too old to be borrowing from my dad and brother haha.

Here's a few
puma mats
oil catch tank
auto glym ?
engine start button
H.I.D'S
Air con refill
tracking
air filter K & N
window tints
project puma stickers

Zinfandel said:
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_862455_langId_-1_categoryId_255215" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I kind of need a proper tool kit. I'm a 29 year old man, too old to be borrowing from my dad and brother haha.

I've got some of the tools from that kit in a set that my dad bought me well over a decade ago and it's survived my ham-fisted spannering without any issues. That's a cracking set for £60!

Gets my vote! Decent tools are always a good investment. :thumbs:

Treat your new fuel filter with some cleaner (dearer) petrol! :p
Seriously what about the air filter and an AC service?

Latest posts

Back