FAO anyone wanting rear beam spacers

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcus000

Spotted this on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIESTA-Mk4-5-KA-PUMA-CNC-Alloy-REAR-WHEEL-AXLE-SPACERS-/320624512017?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa6b5cc11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At this time what we need is a bit of help from a car owner who has the need for a set of spacers. Ideally an owner of a project / track car that being rebuilt local to us and that has parts off the car so we can check fitment. It would be worth a Free set of spacers to this person for there help

Hope it's of use to someone, I've already got the 30mm press car spacers on mine. :)

They're not for sale Marcus. Read the description, the price is for a 10mm nut as it's a fact finding ad to find potential buyers of the spacers and to get a car to try a new product on.

They want £40 + Vat for the 20.5mm spacers and can make any thickness people want.

That's why I moved them out of the for sale section Yip. I don't think Marcus did actually say they were for sale in his defence, just "Hope it's of use to someone,"

:eek:k:

Reason I posted is because they are looking for a test subject and says they'll give that person a free set. :)

Back