Fast and the Furious 4 Trailer

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it does seem a bit similar...!

For me, TokyoDrift is the best one of the F&F lot.

2F2F was utter shite!

ur not wrong there, i agree that 2f2f was a waste of time and couldnt believe how bad it was!
hopefully this will be alot better and as much as i liked tokyo drift i still love the orignal 8)

1 was watchable, 2 was unwatchable, and i couldnt bring myself to watch 3. From what i understand the main guy gets in trouble street racing. So to get out of trouble, he starts street racing. Ok.

None of them are worthy of awards, but the action is always there and Tokyo Drift has some plot to it.

Anyone watched 'Initial D' before? About japanese street racing/drifting. I've heard it's brilliant!

well iv never watched them and expected a thrilling story, but as entertainment value and because its all about cars i rather like 1 and 3

chris3boro said:
Anyone watched 'Initial D' before? About japanese street racing/drifting. I've heard it's brilliant!

Oh yes. I got an imported DVD from HK the day it was released there. Very good film, actually better than any of the F&F films by miles, but if you're expecting a 100% accurate retelling of the comicbook story, you'll be disappointed. They changed a few things. But unless you know the comics, the changes won't spoil the film really. Watch it on it's own merits.

And... no CGI effects in it. Proper driving. Done for real.

:twisted:

Lucas Black....mmmmm ooo sorry daydream :)

I think they alright...good at end of Tokyo Drift when Diel comes into it to racer, god he looks old though!!!

Im not too into the japenese girls dressed as slutty chavs though...lol

Soundtracks good to all 3 films!

Best bit about any of those films is that in Tokyo drift - the Mustang was a stock V8 with a live axel in the driving scenes. (That were not CGI) The modified one was only used for stills!

Looks like they've found an RS200 in America for the film! (Probably a replica ;-) )

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4IY5YRK_MJk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; @1:48

RS200, dribble..

drool2.gif

I bumped in to the cars at Universal Studio's Hollywood during the summer.
They filmed it there, and were advertising it.
IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

Yes that's me in a union jack Hat and a "I am the Stig " tee shirt :p

Latest posts

Back