Fastest Pumas on here 200bhp +

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AaronPumaVCT

just out of interest what are the fastest pumas on here
im already aware of pumanoobs.
anymore quick pumas ?

Yeah, Warren's YB engined 4x4 monster at about 400bhp will take some beating..

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=3152" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But that's not on here is it Al?

AaronPumaVCT said:
just out of interest what are the fastest pumas on here
im already aware of pumanoobs.
anymore quick pumas ?

Dal said:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=3152" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Above link said:
The turbo is capable of 2.1bar which gives 466bhp on C16 fuel which is whas the engine was mapped for. Not realistic for road use

:shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

I bet my Panther black would wipe the floor with all of em.........with a whacking 123 bhp on a full set of standard 15''s with a top speed of 125mph and 0-62 time of 8ish seconds, beat that peeps hahaha :lol:

Dal said:

:shock: bloody hell...

I remember years back at the Leicester meet he was behind me and put his foot down and I thought he was going to jump straight over the top of my car as his front end lifted so much when he floored it and he came flying towards me.....lol. Then he had a little scary moment when something started burning in the engine bay......ooops.

oh and warrens lol sorry guys forgot the most important i also read his thread previously.
is there many succesful 1.7 vct with a low boost turbo conversion on std internals ?

define fast as well.

In sheer BHP and torque I probably win at the moment. Pumanoobs engine has the capability to equal and possibly beat it if he spends enough dough as duratec turbo tuning is coming on in leaps and bounds.

around a circuit, lisa and tobys car would whoop my ass. Sure id probably out accelerate him on straights, but his car is set up for circuit racing so he will eat me alive on the corners.

Sure i could spend a lot of money and upgrade from standard cosworth suspension to track orientated stuff and strip and lighten the car but it would be shit to drive on the road then and having had a caged crazy car before id have to compromise on the interior for a road car. Fixed buckets are just too much of a pain in the arse for driving about town :twisted:

its hard to define fast as everyone has a different definition of fast i suppose.
im indirectly sourcing information as i have just sold my clio 182 and have some money atm & would love to have a millie puma just it isnt fast enough.
So really im seeing whats about as i dont want to come across as someone who is full of s**t who talks to much.
But i do have enough love and could make time for a quick puma.

Probably one of the most intensive upgrade projects is this one:
http://tuninghaus.de/index.php?id=83&sub_id=12" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The owner is the former chief developer of the Ford Puma Cup in Germany and sells many many great parts, special made for the Puma. The amount of detail that he goes into is unbelievable. By the way a very large part of development for this car was done by Ford itself. He rescued one of the prototype and upgraded a bit more.

yippeekiay said:
I remember years back at the Leicester meet he was behind me and put his foot down and I thought he was going to jump straight over the top of my car as his front end lifted so much when he floored it and he came flying towards me.....lol.
oh and i forgot that at the next meet i blew up the gearbox :lol: Hence the boost is turned down from the 36psi i had before to a more sensible 26psi. Still makes 380bhp though.

Heard what Steavie's up to from the man himself... Sounds mega! I'm keeping shtum though.

Back