Fiesta in the Park - Sunday 15th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did remember wondering who's it was when you pulled into the car park!

Yeah was a really good day, was seriously hung over though, lol. Had afew too many the night before, haha

Puma Babe said:
anyone bought a ticket and dropped out yet?

My Ticket is going to be up for grabs, i've waited 2 months for some knuckles from pumabuild and they don't answer they phone or email so my FRP wont be road going by then :(.

Puma build are rubbish with this, taking your order, for parts that are not in stock.

They NEVER answer emails, juts gotta keep trying on the phone!

Yep, Pumabuild can be pretty useless when it comes to customer service. Keep on trying to reach them, as you might be lucky, but can you let me know for definite as soon as you can whether you're pulling out?

Bentleya said:
Puma Babe said:
anyone bought a ticket and dropped out yet?

My Ticket is going to be up for grabs, i've waited 2 months for some knuckles from pumabuild and they don't answer they phone or email so my FRP wont be road going by then :(.

If you can't go I will buy your ticket, I don't mind if you want to give it till the last minute for pumabuild to get their act together. I'll keep the day free just in case

Even if Pumabuild can pull their finger out, I need to fit the Knuckles, refill/bleed brakes and get an MOT before the 15th.

So not really any chance, PM Incoming.

It's a shame that Pumabuild tend not to come to FITP... :twisted:

Pity we're losing an FRP from the stand, but good we've a replacement. :eek:k:

I'm looking forward to this now - it'll be the first time the black Puma has been to a show since 2008 :roll:

The downside is I've only got one day to show prep it, and it needs a lot of work!

That's your own fault for booking a holiday just before! :p Are you driving down on the morning?

Yep, we arrive back very early Saturday morning, so after a drive home from Gatwick, it'll be all hands to the Auto Glym :lol:

I'll have to try and get the HCV changed too, I really don't fancy melting on the way to Huntingdon!

I was going to suggest stopping to ours again Saturday, as it might be worth trying Dal's machine polisher on the bonnet.

Thanks for the offer Cherie - I suspect it's beyond repair now. The whole bonnet has a very rough texture - I think the only way forward is to respray or replace :-(

Latest posts

Back