Finally Made Myself a Sig

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think she;d mind? I reckon she;d be ok.

Best get out and get new snaps!!! :)

Always good to see new photos! :)

I did wonder why Zara's car was in the sig block! I agree with Andy - I'd check with Zara if she's OK with the use of the picture.

Neil said:
I did wonder why Zara's car was in the sig block! I agree with Andy - I'd check with Zara if she's OK with the use of the picture.
didnt she buy ther car from zara?

Not necessarily. I'd be pretty pissed off if someone used my pictures without asking.

Same here...especially as it's our flat/garage/parking spaces in the background. I'm sure Croft will be ok with it, just best checking :)

oh for god sake man chill out! Its a couple of photos in a sig strip, I wouldnt say its exactly robbery or a competition.... nee fuss needed!

If it were my car, it would have an FRP in it; blue and rather wide :p

I told Amelia she could use any photo she wanted to when shes wants to, not my car any more!

Nice sig anyways :eek:k:
one of the favourites of mine that one in the snow! hope your still enjoying her!!

i dont understand how any would be pissed off about that, maybe if someone was using a photo and you still owned the car and they were try to say it was there car :lol: ,in this case id be happy they liked the pictures i took :D i just went to post this and a reply from zara poped up she dont care either lol. sig looks good

zara#014 said:
oh for god sake man chill out! Its a couple of photos in a sig strip, I wouldnt say its exactly robbery or a competition.... nee fuss needed!

If it were my car, it would have an FRP in it; blue and rather wide :p

I told Amelia she could use any photo she wanted to when shes wants to, not my car any more!

Nice sig anyways :eek:k:
one of the favourites of mine that one in the snow! hope your still enjoying her!!

phheewww.. I was reading and paniking coz I remember I did ask on Facebook... I wouldnt have used them otherwise lol! I have it in black and white on facebook so no backing out now missy!! :grin:

Yeh I like the one in the snow... I need to take me own but aint actually got a camera lol!

YES I love her! I've had alot of cars ranging in price and 'll be honest.. She is my cheapest but my god I love her the most! =D x

don't worry about it lass! don't listen to them buggers! haha

take as many pics as you want, got bloody hundreds on FB!

Glad to hear it :D

i can always make sigs if anyone wants one, with a few pics.. i used to be quite handy with shopping :?

Back