First Post

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e3silversurfer

Hi everyone, the forum is quite new and has a much more modern or casual theme to it I should say. Going to have to open 2 browsers now instead of the usual one.

Although some members here might have something against PP's admin, I do hope that it wouldnt turn out to be an all out warfare ;)

Will be interesting to see how this forum develops :)

(Thanks for the welcome Darren)

Silver Surfer

Evening Elvin, welcome to you. And no, I don't think it shall turn out to be all-out warfare. Just an energetic belief in the democratic right to be able to write bollocks on not one but two forums!

Hi Elvin!

Glad you could join us :cheer:

Enjoy your stay, feel free to post all of your mod ideas here :)

No warfare here Elvin. We just wanted to be able to play with who we want, without being told we can't be they've been naughty. ;)

e3silversurfer said:
Although some members here might have something against PP's admin, I do hope that it wouldnt turn out to be an all out warfare
Silver Surfer

Naw - life's too short for that sort of stuff.

Welcome

Welcome Elvin - good to see someone with as much enthusiasm and commitment to the brand as you here!

:thumbs:

Now where's your 1st "I was thinking of doing this...." post??

:)

thX_HELL21.gif

DUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!

when you coming my way? iv still got your bits from demon tweeks!!!!

*gasps* she said 'bollocks'!!! does that mean i can say 'bollocks'? oh no, this could be a creative / linguistic freedom overload!!!!!!

i shall now spout forth with complete & under shi................!

Hello!!! havent been here long and a lot sure has happened.

just a few things

Congrats Jacko on your engagement.

Sorry to see the state of your car's bumper zara. Glad you managed to get a replacement so quickly.

Lately I have been busy with a few stuff

1) renting out a flat - had to repaint and furnish a flat that I am renting out and that took most of last year. Tenants have moved in finally and I hope that that will be all the shifting, fixing of furniture and putting up of blinds/curtains for the house...

2) modelling & photography - now before anyone thinks that I am doing modelling, no :p I am building some small robotic models which originate from Japan. I have been building them since I was young and it is just a revival of my old hobby :) As I have a DSLR now, I made use of it to take some exprimental photos of these models which I built (which might be good use for taking photos for ebay sales next time :p)

167349_10150136999650281_692360280_8391837_2968129_n.jpg

166589_10150130845005281_692360280_8268623_5364512_n.jpg

I have started a blog for it here : http://elv-gunpla.blogspot.com/

3) chinchillas - they have taken up a lot of my time as well as i have rescued at least 7 chinchillas from people who cannot keep them anymore due to a change in circumstances. I have rehomed a few and even, I have a handful at home. Also have been selling them as Helen and I are hobby breeders right now.

4) Brother - My brother has decided to enroll in Newcastle University and is now living with me. He was previously living in Singapore together with my parents and so being in the UK, he is unfamiliar with the environment here and I have to be his "mummy" and buy everything for him... wonder why he cannot grow up and get his own stuff at times...

Well, thats all that I have been up to. I still have my puma (rusty and corroded arches on both rear sides <_<) and the Elise has gone into storage as there are too many pot holes and salty roads (due to spreading of the grit + rain) so I am keeping it clean and fresh in the garage. Helen is fine as well. Hope to see you guys at a meet in future when the weather turns better :)

Holy thread resurrection!

Glad to see you back Elvin and to hear that things are fine in your world. :eek:k:

Welcome back bud

Still rocking your image as you can see.

Someone on here has your old red FRP Rep as you know.

Hope to see you and the elise at some meets in the furture (or the puma, we're easy on here)

Alreet mate!

Aye was and still absolutely gutted about the bumper :( it was mint!

Congrats on the chinchilla success, when I have amy own big house ill take a few ;)

Good to have you back :D

Back