focus mp3 wheels?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumba

i realy like these wheels
http://www.pumabuild.co.uk/catalog/prod" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 3e34854020
it says on pumabuild that they fit the puma but i dont understand what the offset and stuff is all about???

if anyone can tell me in lets say laymans terms (spell check)
tar thanks tar

well as sone as i know for defo i will get them cos i have to get myself a preze for crimbo dont i , well i do anyway evey year,that way i get what i want, i find

pumba said:
well as sone as i know for defo i will get them cos i have to get myself a preze for crimbo dont i , well i do anyway evey year,that way i get what i want, i find

I'd also look at ST170 wheels (probably the ones I'd go for) I like your idea of a present for yourself! I wish I had money for such things :(

well i dont like how much is going on with the st wheels i realy rather like simple lines , plus less cleaning needed, oh i dont bother about the money,i work in the motor trade so may not have a job in new year,but on the up side no debt and cash in the bank from last job,when you get out of uni chris you will have it all, good and bad trust me.

Alloy Wheel 7 Spoke also known as (MP3 Wheel)

Comes complete with nuts and center cap

17" Diameter, 7J, 49ET

A 49 offset won't work on a puma - the wheel will be close to hitting suspension parts. Not unless you space it out by 15mm ish.

The puma standard wheels are an ET34, but about ET33-37 will work ok in a standard puma.

Offsets explained here:
http://www.matey-matey.com/alloy-wheels.shtml#4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cool brill, might see if i can get them befor the 25th if i get the tyres on monday,i can sort the spacers out at work, thanks lads

Just be aware that if you're doing that, you're going to need longer bolts as well as the spacers.

Also, there's the possibility of greater stress on the bolts and the wheel bearings as the weight distribution of the wheel is different to standard. Ideally, if you can get wheels that have the correct offset in the first place, it will be easier..

OOOWWW dont say that they are the only ones i like, but you and Dal now say its not a good idea? boo who , now im realy not sure, is there nowhere you can put in size offset num of studs and just see the ones that fit your car??????????????

Try here..

http://www.alloywheels.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Top left - put your details in..

ET34 - ET38 remember as a std fit.

thanks Dal will have a look now, tarr

some time later

well i looked on the site and no joy, them wheels are not the look i want on my pumba, they are all a bit town center car park at night if you know what i mean, but thanks for your input.

with the prices on pumabuild website, are the prices for 1 alloy or the set? i couldnt tell but thought it seemed too cheap for a set?

Back