FOR SALE: AP Eye mount Coilovers

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ethanfitz

I have some used AP Eye mount Coilovers for sale

they are in good condition, nothing is stuck or leaking,

They have all had brand new lock rings (spring seats) in the last 12 months as the previous owner had overtightened the grub screws. but now all working freely.

Coilovers1_zps270f6e87.jpg

Coilovers2_zps86839718.jpg

I had to cut one of the top nuts to pieces to get them off, it will need replacing it is just on a little bit to hold the suspension together.

Coilovers4_zpscdbb2d64.jpg

Annoyingly ... As you can see one of the rear springs has lost its powder coat, i also believe (only realised when cleaning) it is not the original spring as it has more coils than the other one. it does still fit and work and has never caused a problem.

Coilovers3_zpsa82bf08a.jpg

Also one of the blue plastic cover bits is a bit broken, but this doesn't effect anything, it is just a cover.

I am still looking for £200 (or nearest offer (i am open to sensible offers)) i have seen them sell for slightly less with broken parts and springs on ebay etc, and these ones have had new spring seats...

i would prefer collection as I walk/cycle to work so cant excatlly carry them in. (i am in Brandon Suffolk IP27)...

If any one wants any more pics let me know

Also please note: these have been stored in the shed in bubble wrap for about 6 months now (I was holding them for a friend but that fell through) it is about time they went to a new owner to get some use!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back