Ford 1.7 setec supercharger

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lex_pilmer

Im just wondering if there has ever been a ford puma supercharged, because im off to the nurberg in september of this year and the turbo'ing of the puma is 2000+ which is way WAY out of the price range at the min!
If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated! Thankyouuuuu!

There's an immense project thread all about a car with one here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=2856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hey thanks for the heads up, looks like hes got more knowledge on the subject than me!

you dont need to turbo your car to do well at the ring, you'd be better off honing your track skills and handling, with that a "local" level knowledge of the track you can beat far far faster things there

Yeah ive seen some of the track laps on some of the cars at nurburg which are pretty poor, think ill be going to a track day at mallory park just before we go to germany!

scubasteve ive been looking for your guide on how to fit 300mm brakes for about an hour and low and behold! is it true what they are saying about having to file off some of the mondeo caliper to fit behind the standard 15's of the ford puma?

yes if you are running the blade type alloys, not had any dealings with fitting them to 15's personally though, flashbastd i think know more about the 15's side of it then me

right, does any1 no of any other haynes manual that can possibly be used apart from the mk4 fiesta version? i mean, jesus christ, does haynes actually no the fortune they could have made by publishing a manual for the puma... need there bumps felt! ive down;loaded a pdf version of an mk4 fiesta type but is really broad and nt specific enough, any help wud b appreciated

Latest posts

Back