Ford Fair 2010 - Essential Information Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil

headsmall.png

Essential Information Thread

Once again, Project Puma are hoping to have a stand for this years Ford Fair - Europe's largest Ford show. Most of us can testify last year was a great show, and we're hoping for a bigger and better stand this year :D

Couple of links from last year:

http://www.fordfair.co.uk/holding_report.html

I now have information from the organisers. I'm going to try and get us a grass stand for this year, so the more names we can get, the better the likelihood.

Meet Point Tesco Towcester - Old Tiffield Road, Towcester NN12 6PF‎ (Just off A43/A5).

editedFordFairmeetpoint.jpg

Time 0630 :roll:

Price £14 per person (a saving of £6 if you were to pay on the gate).

Payment Payment can be made via PayPal at [email protected], or alternatively though a bank transfer, or cheque. If you wish to pay using these other methods, drop me a PM.

Add your name to this thread if you are interested in attending.

Attendees

1. Neil 1 ticket 1 car pass PAID CAR PASS REALLOCATED TO ZARA
2. Dal 1 ticket 1 car pass PAID
3. Cherie 1 ticket 1 car pass PAID
4. Zarablackcoupe NippyDee STEVAI 1 ticket 1 car pass PAID
5. AndyW 1 ticket 1 car pass PAID
6. Scotty1.7 1 ticket 1 car pass PAID
7. PumaJay + Lucy
8. Jacko 1 ticket 1 car pass PAID
9. Martinthrapston 1 ticket 1 car pass PAID CAR PASS REALLOCATED TO PUMAJAY
10. Crystalpuma + Kev 2 tickets 1 car pass PAID
11. mikeFRP 2 tickets 1 car pass PAID
12. Spike Clarkie 2 tickets 1 car pass PAID
13. Sparx 1 ticket 1 car pass PAID
14. Miller
15. Warrenpenalver 1 ticket 1 car pass PAID
16. crispy1980 2 tickets 2 car passes PAID
16. FlashBastd Mrpark3r 2 tickets (flash) 1 car pass (mrpark3r) PAID
17. 4spark2009 2 tickets 1 car pass PAID
18. Chardy 1 ticket 1 car pass PAID
19. danellis 2 tickets 2 car passes PAID ONE CAR PASS REALLOCATED TO PATCH. REQUIRES OWN TICKET
20. yippeekiay 1 ticket 1 car pass PAID
21. Woody211 car pass reallocated from Dal. NEEDS OWN TICKET
22. Tyeboi - 1 stand pass

Can all attendees please let me know how many tickets and car passes you require either in this thread or via PM. I want to get the form posted to the organisers by 24th April to try and guarantee us a decent stand. That's two months to get your payments to me - plenty of time!

UPDATE 24TH APRIL

Thanks to everyone for their payments, the form is now off in the post. Great turnout too :D

UPDATE 03 AUG

It's nearly time now everyone, hope to see you all bright and early on Sunday morning! I've PM'd you all my mobile number in case you are delayed in the morning, or can't find the meet point! It's the same as last year, although a bit further up the road in the Tesco car park. Please note Tesco is slightly closer down the road than where Google Maps reckons it is. I've amended the map above - cheers Dal for the heads up ;)

If anyone want's their car detailing in the morning, I have plenty of redundant detailing kit I now can't use because of the paint protection on my Mini. I don't mind doing a few cars, but not everyones!

Any other questions about Sun, don't hesitate to drop me a PM.

We'll most likely be there, not sure whether in one car or two, although I think it would work out ot be the same price.

Cost Pending and health of the car pending and its driver i'll be in

Just me on my tod

Cherie said:
We'll most likely be there, not sure whether in one car or two, although I think it would work out ot be the same price.

Both cars - it's only up the road and it's per person (About £12 each at a guess) to get in so no difference.

:thumbs:

on another site, they are advertising the prebook ticket price as £14 each with under 14 year olds going free.

We will be there but with another group, should stumble across most people on the day.

What site is that Peter? There's no mention on the official site of group bookings or ticket prices yet.

I'll add y'all to the list :)

General tickets have now gone on sale, I'm currently trying to find out when club bookings will be released. Watch this space.

Right guys, I'm ready to start taking payments. Details all in the first post ;)

il pay the 21st of march mate, so expect a pm. will be 2 tickets and 1 car for me.

thanks

mate Ill pay you beginning of April when I get paid 1 person/1car :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back