Ford Fair 2011 Chat Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said above, unless someone drops out I don't have any spare stand passes. You can buy the ticket by all means but you won't be able to bring your car on the stand.

Scotty1.7 said:
Is there any changes to the stand list?

And to add insult to this, i've gone and bloody stood on my show plates- dam it :(

Anyone got the details to get some more made up?

Do you mean the project puma ones?

Neil said:
Like I said above, unless someone drops out I don't have any spare stand passes. You can buy the ticket by all means but you won't be able to bring your car on the stand.
Thats fine mate I'll just tag along with the convoy then park in the car park

oilburner said:
I'll have your ticket Puma Babe if you still have it? What time do I need to be there?

I still have it (well it's on order and should arrive before the event lol)

If you want to park up in the car park and then need a lift into the show your welcome to a seat in my car

spike. said:
Scotty1.7 said:
Is there any changes to the stand list?

And to add insult to this, i've gone and bloody stood on my show plates- dam it :(

Anyone got the details to get some more made up?

Do you mean the project puma ones?

yeah :(

:oops:
Puma Babe said:
oilburner said:
I'll have your ticket Puma Babe if you still have it? What time do I need to be there?

I still have it (well it's on order and should arrive before the event lol)

If you want to park up in the car park and then need a lift into the show your welcome to a seat in my car
Why thankyou kind lady!That would be great!

First post of the 'Essential Information' thread updated with the meet point and time.

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=10826" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Reechard and oilburner - you should both have a PM. Can you reply as soon as possible.

;)

mikeFRP said:
Can use my show plates if you want scotty

Would be great mate!!

You still ok dropping those bits off that I'm bringing down for you- whos collecting them?

Is the 6.30am meet time the departing the meeting point or the time to try and be there - have just found out we have a family wedding reception on the Saturday night in lovely Scunthorpe so going to be a late night then getting back to Lincoln and early morning...

Just wondering if anyone is coming up from the South East, Stevie, MrPark3r and I will be meeting at South Mimms Serivces at 5am. Anyone else travelling up from the south/south east is welcome to join us, just let us know you're coming so we can expect to meet you aswell

:)

Back